**My senior model call has ended. Thank you to those who participated.**
Thank you for you interest in participating in my 2017 Senior Model Call!
Currently, I am seeking high school students to participate in a 30-60 minute session. Images will be used for promotional materials on my website, as well as Facebook and Instagram, and, potentially, printed materials. I will require a signed model release prior to the session. Since the sole purpose is building my senior portfolio, I will not proceed with any session if the student/model will not sign the release.
There is no charge for this session, and you will be given 5 digital images from your session as a token of my appreciation.
What I will ask of you:
- Arrive at the session on time, dressed as you would for a standard photo shoot. You may bring one change of clothing if you wish, but I can not guarantee that we will be able to switch outfits.
- Be sure that hair and make up are done as you would for a photo shoot. I will not be providing these services. Please note, professional styling or make up application is not necessary, but it must be neat and age appropriate.
- Posing may include sitting and standing on grass and concrete.
- I will certainly try to accommodate requests for certain poses/looks if time allows, but will have my own plan for running the session. If you've seen friends' photos or have posing ideas, feel free to start a Pinterest board and share the link with me.
- Sessions will take place on March 5, March 25, and April 9, approximately 60-90 minutes before sunset. You may choose any day you wish.
- Please understand that sessions will be rescheduled if the weather isn't ideal. I need partly to mostly sunny skies to shoot properly.
If you have read the above guidelines and wish to sign up, please complete the following. Once I've received the information below and schedule a time, I will send you the model release to complete.